Step 2: Invited Proposal
If invited, the Merck Family Fund considers full proposals by invitation only after a LOI has been approved.
Full proposals must be submitted using the online application system.
The online application will request the following:
- A one page PDF summary of the project.
- A concise statement of the need(s) or problem(s) to be addressed.
- A description of the project’s or organization’s goals and definition of success.
- A description of the project’s or organization’s strategies to achieve those goals.
- The measurement tools and benchmarks to track progress for the duration of the grant and beyond.
- A project timeline including what happens when.
- A brief history of your organization.
- Project and organizational line item budget(s) including annual revenue and expenses.
- A list of other grant support for your project.
- Most recent annual audit or financial statements.
- Current annual report.
- List of Board of Directors and Officers.
- Resume(s) of key personnel involved in the project.
If a grant is awarded, a final report must be submitted through the online system detailing actual activities, benchmarks and expenditures during the grant period. Final reports must be submitted online prior to applying for a new grant.